Friday, September 17, 2004

Done with finals!

Woohoo...just finished my last final on Wednesday! Sorry for the lack of posts.

So...anyways...I was studying for micro this past Tuesday at the Starbucks in West Sacramento when a guy in slacks & a blazer walks in, looks around the store then makes a call on his cell phone. About 3-4 minutes later, 5-6 guys similarly dressed, walk in and go to the counter to order coffee. At this point I'm thinking it's just a bunch of businessmen coming in to get some coffee and talk shop. But then I notice that the initial guy who walked in is still just standing at the door and when the guy turned his head I saw he had one of those earpiece things that the secret service guys wear. My curiousity now peaked...I'm wondering who are these guys who just walked into Starbucks. I lean over to see past the display of coffee tins to see...(guess)...could it be a movie star...maybe a politician...how about both???? Yes...it was our one and only Arnold Schwarzenegger...the GOVERNATOR!

Ahhh...the perks of living in West Sac...the heat, the bugs, running into famous stars/politicians, etc...(don't you wanna come & visit???)
...and no - didn't get his autograph or get to shake his hand or anything...
nobody in the Starbucks really went up to him or said anything (i think they were all in shock)...but the minute he left just about everyone busted out their cell phones to tell their friends.

No comments: